RECOVERY SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
Problem Gambling Network of Ohio, through funding by OhioMHAS and ORG (Ohio for Responsible Gambling), is providing scholarships for those in recovery or that have a family member in recovery from gambling disorder to attend the 2024 Ohio Problem Gambling Conference.
- Recovery Scholarships & Travel Reimbursement can be awarded up to $750.
- Individuals will be reimbursed for real and actual expenses.
- Scholarships are awarded based on the value you will get from attending the conference as well as how this opportunity will advance your contribution to your community.
- Scholarship recipients are required to stay for the entire duration of the training opportunity.
- Should the scholarship recipient fail to show up and Problem Gambling Network of Ohio incurs any expense as a result, the recipient is responsible for reimbursing Problem Gambling Network of Ohio for these expenses. An invoice will be sent to the address submitted with the application.
- The scholarship application must be received within two weeks prior to the pre-conference.
- Notification of scholarship acceptance will be sent via email.
The scholarship application is available here. For more information about the scholarships or the conference, contact Cecilia Burford at CBurford@PGNOhio.org.
PREVENTION SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
The Ohio Coaching & Mentoring Network (OCAM), funded by OhioMHAS and administered by PreventionFIRST! to increase the capacity of Ohio’s prevention workforce, is providing 10 scholarships to the 2024 Ohio Problem Gambling Conference. Scholarships are available to prevention professionals with an OCPSA, OCPS, or an OCPC working in Ohio. For more information about the scholarships, contact Christi Valentini-Lackner at email@example.com.