The Problem Gambling Network of Ohio Award of Excellence is presented in recognition of those individuals that have demonstrated significant contributions through innovation, advocacy, dedication, and impact on the Ohio problem gambling service system and/or responsible gambling field.
Awards will be presented during the in-person 2024 Ohio Problem Gambling Conference taking place on Thursday, February 15 and Friday, February 16, 2024. To celebrate this accomplishment, award recipients will also receive a commemorative plaque to honor their efforts.
The nomination deadline is December 5, 2023.
Selected candidates and their nominator will be contacted no later than December 15, 2023.
Nominations can be submitted by clicking here or the button below.
- Any individual may submit a nomination, including a self-nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on the merits of the submitted nomination materials. This information should include specific examples, letter(s) of recommendation, and any other items necessary to make your case.
- Nominations that are incomplete or are received after the due date will not be considered.
- The Awards Committee reserves the right to solicit additional information regarding nominees at any time.
- Ohio for Responsible Gambling representatives and Problem Gambling Network of Ohio staff and board members are ineligible to be nominated for the Award of Excellence.
- The Award of Excellence will be presented to up to 5 individuals.
- The nominee must have made a significant impact on problem or responsible gambling services within the state of Ohio.
- The nominee’s work must be verified by a minimum of one letter of recommendation that details their outstanding local, regional, or statewide accomplishments including their collaborative efforts and dedication to their work.